Laytown, Co. Meath A92E273 - Telephone 041 9828091 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents and Guardians
School closes: Friday, 25th June at 12.10pm, for summer holidays.
End of Year School Reports:
School reports will be emailed to parents at the end of June. Please ensure that the school has your current email address. Please ensure that you communicate any changes in your contact details to the School Office immediately at email@example.com.
Booklists for 2021-2022:
Please note that Booklists for September 2021 are now available under the Parent Tab above. Information on School Payment, School Uniform, School Transport are also available under the Parent Tab above.
Enrolment for September 2021
PLEASE NOTE WE STILL HAVE SOME PLACES AVAILABLE IN 3RD CLASS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021.
Application forms must be submitted for ALL children - irrespective of which junior school your child attends. Please see our Admission Policy and Annual Admission Notice for details – contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health updates:
The Public Health Schools teams have requested schools to regularly reinforce these messages to our school communities to help keep everybody safe.
Before attending school:
- Symptoms – your children must not attend school if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
- Symptomatic household members – a reminder to parents that no child should be attending school if they have any household member who has signs or symptoms of Covid-19; they should be restricting their movements until it is clear whether the household member has Covid-19 infection or not.
- Close contacts – children or parents need to restrict their movements and undergo testing if they have been told by their doctor / HSE services that they are a close contact of a case of Covid-19; they should not be attending any school.
We appreciate your support and co-operation in helping us to keep our school safe and open, by abiding by the national public health measures currently in place at all times e.g. restricting movements and social contacts, social distancing, use of facial coverings and hand hygiene. It is our priority to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for your children and our staff.
- Easter message
- Letter to Principals updates
- Full return to school 15th March
- Message from Principal 15th March 2021
- Parent Communication/Declaration by Parents 15th March 2021
- Return to School 15th March 2021
- Advise to Parents-Returning to School during COVID-19
- Last Day in our Virtual School
- Parent Communication Return to School 15th March
- Confirmation update
Céad Míle Fáilte to our school website. Here we aim to provide parents and the wider community with a valuable source of news and information on our school.
At Scoil an Spioraid Naoimh, everything we do has the well-being of your child at its heart. Our enthusiastic staff strive to provide the very best teaching and learning experience for every child in our school, helping them to reach their full potential. An essential ingredient in achieving this is the co-operation, support and participation of you the parents. Together, we can nurture the skills and provide the learning that they require for this stage of their education. We hope that your child’s experience of our school will be a happy one, where they will grow in confidence of their abilities and enjoy their learning experience.
We appreciate how our children, parents, and our staff have embraced the challenges of the past year with positivity and creativity.
We have re-imagined and adapted how we deliver education to our children, and invested in staff training and technology, to ensure that we remain connected to all of our children and families – whatever the circumstances. We thank you for your support as we strive to provide the very best education for your child.
We appreciate your support and co-operation in helping us to keep our school safe and open, by abiding by the national public health measures currently in place at all times e.g. restricting movements and social contacts, social distancing, use of facial coverings and hand hygiene.
It is our priority to continue to provide a safe and healthy environment for your children and our staff.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ms Blaithin Maguire, Principal